Heacham are Happy to be Back!
This week we have come back to school properly!
Here are our favourite things from this week :
- We have helped Eggmo find 5 monster friends as part of our Wellbeing work. We have learnt about hobbies, and friendships, worries and self-esteem. We have more monsters to meet next week!
- We have drawn around our feet to see how long they were using cubes. This was part of our work on non-standard measures.
- We have compared lots of things in Power Maths, to see which ones are the longest and shortest, or the tallest and shortest.
- We couldn’t do PE outside because it was raining so much, so we did Jack and the Beanstalk yoga.
- We’ve started our new music for the term, which is the story of Jack and the Beanstalk.
- We’ve made something special to go home! We can’t tell you about it because it is a surprise!
- We watched this https://youtu.be/pqKFLPntcxs to find out about how a parachute works. Next week we are going to find out about how a helicopter uses air resistance.
This week was a busy week.
Next week we will be able to bring book bags on Monday and Friday. We will all also be able to swim on Monday in two groups, instead of every other week in four groups.