We’ve had another busy week in Heacham class, with lots happening.
This week we enjoyed :
- going to the pool to see Mr Holmes and find out about swimming
- Y1 had their vision checked and wore the funky glasses
- building castles inside from different materials
- building some epic castles outside, then taking them apart, and building them a different way. This has been really good for our teamwork skills.
- settling into new routines
- planning our Bumblebee stories
- finding out when we are swimming
- finding out about electricity
- looking at photographs on the collections table
It has been busy!
Well done to Freddie for full marks on his spelling test, and I will check a couple of people verbally next week as they would have had full marks except for some letter reversals. When you are practicing, remember to check b/d, p/q, m/n, and ed/t.
Also well done to Freddie, Ava-Rose, Abufazl and Edward for doing their EducationCity work this week – if you don’t have your login, do let me know!
Our SuperStarReaders this week are Ava-Rose, Belle and Iris, who have all read really well this week. Again, if you don’t have your login, do let me know!
It’s been another lovely week with lots of kindnesses shown, and some really good choices made, and I am really proud of the attitude of the children.
I’ll let you know on Monday about next week, and all the exciting things we have planned. If you have any swimming questions, just email me.
Take care (and wash your hands)