- I liked reading books.
- I liked colouring.
- I liked doing my rainbow challenge.
- I liked going on the scooter.
- I like doing my work when we listen to the sounds and write them down in our book.
- I liked doing numberblocks work.
- I liked getting stamps on my rainbow challenge.
- I liked playing with my friends.
- I liked building houses for the three bears.
- I liked playing in the park! (This must have been an out of school things because we haven’t been to the park!)
These are some of our houses for the three bears that we made for our rainbow challenge.
We found a numberblocks game that we liked because it helped us to practice knowing our numbers.
We have had a busy week!