Happy Friday Winterton (Friday 9.10.20)
Another busy week done! Only 2 more and we are 1/6 of the way through your final year at Greyfriars – time passes so quickly doesn’t it?
When I was thinking about our blog today, I couldn’t remember what we had done we were so busy. This is what you remembered about our week:
- school photos
- a very wet P.E. lesson!
- finished our unit on division
- looked at why we have night and day in science
- all the things that we use that are single use plastic – we need to be more ‘plastic clever’.
- looked at website we can visit in computing
- wearing yellow for World Mental Health Day – today!
- enjoying a short mindfulness session where we relaxed on our desks and just thought about things we were grateful for – we added these to our Tree of Gratitude.
- some of you had a really good non-contact rugby game at break – lots of good sportsmanship on show – well done!
Look at the Monday blog to see the work we will be doing next week.
Thank you all for another good week and have a lovely weekend.
Mrs. M 🙂