We’ve been busy in Snettisham
Things to remember…
- All children are entitled to a free hot dinner at lunchtime (they really are tasty!)
- Snack, milk and water will be provided for your child during the morning so you won’t need to bring these along with you in the mornings.
- As the weather changes, please make sure your child has a warm waterproof coat. We love spending lots of time outdoors and don’t want to let the rain stop our learning.
Communication and Language
We will be learning the meaning and BSL actions for the following words:
- Go – https://www.signbsl.com/sign/go
- The – https://www.signbsl.com/sign/the
- To – https://www.signbsl.com/sign/to
- Into – https://www.signbsl.com/sign/into
We will be practising our listening, attention and balance in Yoga.
Personal, Social and Emotional
Learning about our feelings and how our actions might change the feelings of others.
In Phonics we will be learning the sounds m, d, g and o
Understanding the World
We are going to be exploring maps of our school, town, country and world this week. I have attached a copy of the images in a file below.
Expressive Arts and Design
As we are focusing on the changes of the seasons. This week we will be creating images from natural resources, such as fallen leaves and conkers. Leaf symmetry is a great activity you could try at home.
I hope you have a great week.