Heacham wish you a Happy New Year!
This week we have…..
- finished our advent calendar online.
- we had salt as snow in the tray.
- we made a Star Wars ship outside.
- we made superhero masks and learnt to look like we were flying!
- we learned “In and out the dusky bluebells” (but we call it ‘pitter patter’!)
- we started to learn ‘Supertato’
- we did running and jumping in P.E. and we did some yoga.
- we ate lunch every day.
- we drew pictures.
- we did writing about Supertato.
- Franzine made a card.
- Alex made a car action bad guys.
- we went outside to look for winter (but it was too hot!)
- we looked at Google Earth and found lots of places.
- we played with playdough
- we did Golden Mile
- we started our topic and thought about what we know and what we don’t know.
- we found out the four countries that make up the United Kingdom.
What a busy start to the term!