Welcome to Cromer’s web page for 2019-2020.
Last Friday, 6th September, 2019, Cromer Class along with Winterton and Blakeney visited the King’s Lynn Museum to investigate the Wild West.
We had a fantastic day and learnt all about:
- Frontier Medicine – we discovered how a cabbage leaf can help a headache
- Pioneer Craft – we made wool dolls
- Pioneer food – we made butter and lemonade
- Pioneer artefacts – we saw what pioneers would want to take with them on their journey
- Crime & Punishment – we played ‘Top Trumps’ with criminals from the Wild West
- Pioneer Defence & Hunting – we got to hold a rifle